Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS


Freebies for Monday, December 31st

Happy New Year's Eve Everyone!

Here are some freebies to start off your day, and end your year!

Annabelle Stamps - Balloon and Sentiment
Create with TLC - Wordart 
Creating Keepsakes - Snowglobe and Snowflake
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - Wordart 
Far Far Hill - Winter background papers
Fresh Squeezed Stamps - Birdhouse 
Ginger's House - Wordart
Mudmaven Designs - New Year Toast
Sweetly Scrapped Art - Free Holiday Scrapbook Kit
Whoopsi Daisy - Girl w/butterflies 

Sending you all lots of hugs!


  1. I want to give you a special thank you for all your posts in 2012,I know I didn't always leave a thank you.
    I would like to wish you and your family all the blessings that 2013 has to offer.

  2. Thank you!
    Happy New Year! :)

  3. Thank all of you and I hope you had a great evening.

  4. Thanks for all your work in finding the great digis for us, do so appreciate it....

    Happy New Year