Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/17/12

Freebies for Monday, December 17th

Hello Everyone,

My heart still aches as I think of those in the town of Newton.  
I hope the love, prayers, and well wishes from around the world, hug them during this time.




Antique Images - Baby Clip art and rose-vintage postcard
Create with TLC - Wordart
Creative Bug on the Loose - Presents and Teddy Bear
Cruzines - Warm woolen mittens
Decrosse's Dynamite Doodles - Sentiment
Digi Ditto - Snowflakes Wordart
Ginger's House - Wordart 
Grands9Creations - Christmas Wordart
Mudmaven Designs - Hanukkah Wordart

Enjoy
************************************************
Hi Josie here, I hope Gopi doesn't mind I notice that our list did not come out and she did the same thing I did a couple of weeks ago and made a draft but forgot to publish. Oh the Christmas rush sometimes makes a little crazy

Thanks everyone artist and followers and I hope you list of "things to do". I have the same thing. Thank you and hug your love ones a little longer tonight and every nite.
 
  •  
  •   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment