Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/3/12

Freebies for Monday, 12/3

Hey Everyone! 

Happy Monday!  Today is National Roof-Over-Your-Head Day.   Definitely a day to be thankful :)
Here are some freebies for you...

Anji's Antics - Stockings (2) and bow
Annabelle Stamps - presents and Chrsitmas sentiment
Antique Images - President Grover Cleveland and pink-yellow rose
Beary Wishes - elf
Beccy's Place - pointsettia 
Create with TLC - wordart and paper
Cruzines - candy cane signs (3)
Decrosse's Dynamite Doodles - motivational saying
Desert Diva - holiday sentiments (2)
Digi Ditto - reindeeer
Ginger's House - wordart
Grands9Creations - Christmas wordart
Mudmaven Designs - Chrsitmas sentiment
Patty Wraps - snowman coco packet

Enjoy!

12 hr only freebie Saturated Canary HERE please read her rules before downloading.. hugs -Ali

5 comments:

  1. wow thank you for that lovely lot of links gopi ... so very kind of you and happy National Roof-Over-Your-Head Day to you too ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget my weekly Sunday and Thursday freebies as well as the monthly one on the first Monday of the month. (aka today)

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've posted a free Christmas Digi on my blog. Here's the link: http://snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com/2012/12/christmas-with-friends-free-digi.html

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooohhhhh! You guys are getting goooood. I had my message all set up to send out to you and then when I was looking at my stats I found it odd that over 400 people had visited in the last 24 hours. On days where I don't have freebies there is usually only about 70 tops so I figured something was up and took a quick peek before sending the link off. Good think I did. Anyways, as always thanks so much for posting my links!

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for the link to TLC. Have a wonderful Tuesday!~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete