Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/4/12

Freebie time! It's Tuesday December 4th!

Hello Ya'll!  It's a warm day here in KY.  Going to be mid 60's or so.  Yesterday it was in the 70's and I had on shorts and tank top!  Love that in December!  Here's an interesting quote for you:  "I'm not beautiful like you, I'm beautiful like me."  I love that. We are each unique and beautiful in our own way.  Who defines beauty anyway?  I think we each define our own beauty by the qualities we possess and let show.  Wouldn't it be cute on a card with a girl playing dress up?  Well, have a super day and enjoy the freebies!


Well, that's about it for now. Will check back in awhile to see if there's any new postings!  Enjoy your day and keep smiling!  Hugs.. Patti

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Elizabeth Dulemba has a tired elf



4 comments:

Regina said...

It's our Southern winter time wonderful..LOL (coastal Alabama gal here)

Love your thoughts on beautiful and really like the idea for a card.

Have a terrific Tuesday!!

Regi

mamichelle said...

Thank you so much for all your work!

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you! :)

Cathy (Merciechild) said...

Thank you so much for your links you all are amazing, hugs, Cathyk