Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/20/12

December 20th Thurs.

Well, one day before the Mayan calendar runs out, and now a big snowstorm is headed our way. Hey, since when did they start naming snowstorm?????? I thought it just went like the Big Storm of Dec 12.......jeez things I miss. Well, our Miss Julie is sick and will not be able to do her thang, tomorrow so you will get me or all of us. But just in case, Merry Christmas from me to all of you. Yesterday, I thought I had another week to dust but my husband busted my ballon and pointed out Christmas is next week, so I am going like a mad hatter and post and do the rest of my dusting.

3 comments:

  1. No worries. It already is tomorrow in Aussie land so we are safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was a bit late this week, Busy!!! So I have a freebie Happy Heart Tree HERE

    ((Lyn))


    happy Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete