Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/6/12

Dec. 6th Happy St. Nick Day

Happy St Nickolas 's Day where children hang their  stockings to be filled with candy, nuts, and fruits. It is also Miner's day which is where the hunk of coal to the bad children may have started. Don't take all this from me, I'm just your random freebie finder of digis to make your Christmas and other holidays wonderful.
Speaking of random things when is the last day on the Mayan calender and do you think we should be making Advent/Mayan count down calendar. LOL, just random things that go through your mind as I was trying to shop for Christmas. Just think about that one. Will sales be higher if there is a day after the last day,,,,things that make me go hmmmm. Or just the eggnog I am drinking. Ha, Ha,. Enough of this onward to the freebies.

More later.............Now for some zzzzzzzz.s
 Darn, Darn, Darn, I thought I had published this very, very, very early this am. Well, here it is so far. Josie

4 comments:

*Alison* said...

Josie.. you are amazing.. and i love you.. what a list.. :) hehe
Oh I need your snail mail again ;) hugs

Sue said...

I don't always take the time to say thank you to all of you wonderful ladies. Happy Holidays and you guys ROCK. A BIG THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CreatewithTlc said...

Josephine...you are very welcome~! Thank you for linking to TLC~!
Paulette

Michael John said...

Amazing post in this blog. Hope more people reaching your blog because you are sharing a good information. I noticed some useful tips from this post. Thanks for sharing this.......... Best Mobile Shop in Lucknow