Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/29/12

Thursday Nov 29th

Happy Birthday to my little sister. It seems like yesterday we were getting into trouble only to come back in time to hear the phone ring announcing the arrival of my sister. How's that for cosmic forces. Nothing much back then, but playing in the creek which we were not allowed to do while my parents were away. So, anyways Happy Birthday, Sis.

On to see what freebies we bring


   Have a great Thursday if any more show up I will be sure to post.........Josie


************
My friend Jen found this one for us...
Sweet Clip Art  they have 9 pages.. enjoy.. hugs -Ali




6 comments:

Edwina said...

Thank you for finding all the free digis for us. The link to KaDoodlebug is not right. Edwina Brown

Silverbutterfly said...

Thanks for finding all the freebies for us, appreciate it..

Silverbutterfly

Cathy (Merciechild) said...

Thank you so much for all you do, I appreciate it so much and I see that somene has already told you that Kadoodlebugs link is still not working right. You all arethe greatest, hugs, Cathy k

NanaConnie said...

Yep, just tried the Kadoodle Bug link and it still takes us to Anne's Cards. :-D

mamichelle said...

Happy Bday to your sister and thanks to you for all your work!

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you for sharing all of these! Loved everyone's digis today; they are wonderful!!! :)