Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/3/12

Saturday November 3rd

What a great team we have. Thank you Patti for helping me out for posting for Julie, who is not feeling well and Kaylee, who took some time off because they got a great deal for a get away. Still saying prayers for all the people who were in Sandy's wake. I hope everyone gets their electric back soon as it is getting colder.

That is it for now for me I am off to bed since I worked all night. Some of the other girls may do some more posting later.
 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hi! Patti (daizeefli) here filling in any I might find this afternoon!  Hugs to Josie for her wonderful job this morning and prays and thoughts for all of Sandy's victims.

I guess that's all for now. Enjoy and Keep Smilin'!
*****************************************************
Hi, it is Josie again and I have a few for you
Now, I am off to work and thank you Patti for helping me out
*****************************************************

4 comments:

Suze said...

I think it is great how you are helping each other out at the moment. This is a wonderful list - thanks.

The Girl Creative said...

Thanks so much for including my Give Thanks printable in your round-up! You're awesome!! :) XOXO

Silverbutterfly said...

Thanks, to all of you that gather the digis for us, you are so sweet to do this, and I for one really appreciate it.

Silverbuttefly

Laura W said...

thanks gals :) have a great weekend!