Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/5/12

Monday,Monday Nov 5

Well, it is almost time for the voting to begin and in some states they have started early voting. I hope the best person wins. We will see Tuesday how everything turns out. But, do get out to vote if you can, as your vote is just as important as the next person. We can not change if we are not part of the change. Now on to see what our talented artists have in store for us today.
  Well, that is it for me , it has been a long weekend as I worked an extra hour while some of you got that extra hour. I will check back later and add more
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Well, I have to go back to bed as I am falling asleep over my laptop. I will check back later. See ya later crafters, and artists, thanks for all your contributions and for putting up with our glitches with the posting . I for one am glad to see Sandy gooooooooooo!
******************************************


4 comments:

Anna Stillwell said...

Hi there,
I have a free digi at Cuddlebug Cuties

http://cuddlebugcuties.blogspot.com/2012/11/maya.html

Thanks

Trimgym said...

A freebie at my digistamp blog as well with this month's challenge 'Christmas Card'.

find it HERE.

Love,

Jo aka Trimgym

Angela said...

http://craftingwithjack.weebly.com/1/post/2012/11/needle-felting-2-please-donate-for-breast-cancer-freebie.html

I am trying to raise finds for Breast Cancer and I have got two new designs (this is the link to one,scroll down for the other) I am offering free for a donation via donate button on home page, I also have no strings freebies on these posts!!

sandy's crafty bits said...

oh my word ... you have been busy ladies ... thank you so much for all those lovely links ... hope you are all well ... happy crafting and love sandy xx