Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/6/12

Freebies for Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hello!  Well, the bad news is that my hubby is in the hospital with severe gallbladder pain. He has had this for years and docs don't want to operate because they don't know if his heart will survive surgery.  They have put him off and put him off and put him off.  There is a doc here locally that is a TOTAL gallbladder expert and he is confident in being able to do the surgery.  So now we are just going to hope for the best.The good news?  I do have internet connection at the hospital, but blogger is acting funny. I will try to get this posted but no promises!  Here is a quote I read on  Pinterest and have been keeping the nurses laughing with:   "De Ja Moo -  The feeling that you have heard this bull before!"  LOL!  How great is that?  When Kenny K posted his little bull this month I was so excited!!  On to the freebies...

Well, that looks like it for now.   I will try to check back later!  Enjoy your day and cherish every moment.  Hugs to all! Patti



9 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

I will certainly be keeping you & your hubby in my thoughts & prayers. xo

Cindy said...

Hello
I just want to let you know that I`ll cross my fingers so that everything`s going to be OK.
Xxx and hugs
Cindy

Suze said...

Patti - I wish your hubby all the best. My Mum has a hernia that they won't operate on as they feel her heart couldn't take the operation. I know the frustration she has been going through with that and she hasn't been in pain. Hope that everything works out well for you both. You are in my thoughts. Hugs, Suze PS - Thanks for the great list.

sandy's crafty bits said...

oooo Patti sorry to hear about your poor hubby and hope he is soon out of pain ... hope he manages to get the op ... deJa Moo ... love it ... will have to remember it ... happy crafting and love sandy xx ... oooo sorry thank you for the links toooo xx

sharon kotchkowski said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this for so many others while you are with your husband at the hospital...Best of luck to you and your family.

Jacq said...

Patti, sorry to hear about your husband, hope all goes well for you both.
Thank you for taking the time to post these freebies.

Silverbutterfly said...

Patti, sorry about your hubby, have you both in our thoughts and prayers. Know about Gallbladder pain, been there done that...
Thanks for all your time & effort in posting the freebies for us.

Silverbutterfly

jperr said...

My blessing to your husband,and hope all goes well.
Thanks for the files,Jocelan

Marimer said...

Gran trabajo, enhorabuena.
Besitos.