Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/20/12

Freebies for Tuesday, November 20th

Hello my fellow creative ones!!  Hope everyone is well.  Can you believe it is almost the end of November?  Where has the year gone?  I learned the key to the Mayan calendar the other day. You know how everyone thought 2012 was the end of the world?  Well, the reason the Mayan calendar ends in 2012 is because they are not making Twinkies anymore..hehehehehehehe... LOL!  I know, now they might be doing it again. .but I thought it was funny.  Here's a quote for today - thought it would be really cute on a bookmark:  "Between the pages of a book is a lovely place to be."  I totally agree. LOVE to read!  Anyway.. on to the free stuff!  Enjoy!



Enjoy your day. I will try to check back later - but I have a busy day ahead.  Will do my best.  Might not be until later on.  Keep smiling!  Hugs.. Patti

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3 comments:

Edwina said...

Thank you Patti. I appreciate your finding these for all of us. Have a good day. Edwina Brown

CreatewithTlc said...

Thank you very much for the link to TLC.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Paulette

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you for posting all of these! I know it had to be a lot of work! Hope you and everyone here has a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)