Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/1/12

Freebies for Thursday, November 1st

Hey Everyone,

I was going to ask Josie to post for me today, but it feels a bit refreshing to be online and posting myself. 

It's my first day back to work since Friday.  I live in New Jersey which was hit terribly hard by hurricane Sandy.  No power/heat at home, but we are safe.  Half of our town is flooded with many homes condemned...our side of town was spared.  That's the case will dozens of towns in the NJ/NY area. 
Please keep everyone affected, in your thoughts and prayers.

Here are a few freebies for today...
Antique Images - Christmas labels 
Birdie Brown - Snowman Digis (2)
Color by Number - Thanksgiving page
Create with TLC - wordart 
Free Vintage Digital - sheet music cover
Ginger's House - wordart
Grands9Creation - Christmas digi w/wordart
Penguin Mother Craft Conner - planet image w/wordart

Sweet Pea - Pumpkin Patch layout 

Thanks,


Josie here and I want to thank you, Gopi, for posting today. I did not know you also were in New Jersy. I am so glad you are safe

Now for another posting Broken box has christmas freebie here

11 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you and your family are safe. I'll continue to keep all the east coast folks in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FREEBIE "Mistletoe Mice" from Broken Box Stock.com: http://brokenboxstock.blogspot.com/2012/10/free-mistletoe-mice-digi-stamp.html

    PS: Keeping hurricane areas in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts are with you all and have been since it happened.
    Love from Sweden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My prayers are with you. My family and friends live in NJ - I am from there - and vacation down the Jersey shore every year. My heart is broken for the residents. God bless. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you and your family are safe. My prayers are with all of the storm survivors. I just can't imagine what they are going through.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please continue to keep safe Gopi!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pleased you are safe. My heart and prayers go out to all those affected xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooo love and best wishes from me over here ... over the pond in Hampshire UK ... it is still raining here but its just rain !! ... we are lucky ... sending hugs to you all ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ps and thank you also for keeping us going with all the lovely links xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you are safe. Keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so glad you and your family were spared, my heart goes out to all the families affected by this terrible storm, hugz

    ReplyDelete