Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/4/12

Freebies for Sunday, November 4th

What a great job Josie and Patti did yesterday getting the dig's out.  I am starting you off today but I did have problems posting.  Hopefully I will be able to post again later...................and blogger will not give me problems.  Denise
Grand  9 Creations has some colored Christmas images.
Trimgym’s has paper.
Melonheadz has some adorable elves.
Dearie Dolls has a couple of cute ones.
Craft Gossip has a great Give Thanks digi.  
Ginger’s House has word art.
Scribbles by Sandy has a design called “Simple Pleasures”.
Digi Ditto has a tree and cardinal.
Didn’t see any from Create with TLC but she usually posts so you might want to check her website later.  Here is the link.

2 comments:

  1. Denise...thank you for remembering TLC....I do have a couple goodies for today.
    Can you also email me privately.
    Thank you.
    Paulette
    tlc4lo@ca.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the wonderful digi sites.

    ReplyDelete