Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/18/12

Freebies for Sunday, November 18th

I am going to the second day of a Scrapbooking/CardMaking Convention today.  This is a tradition with us.  We go every year and usally stay from the time they open up (10:00) until the end (5:00).
Needless to say we have a lot of fun and we spend a lot of money.  Since I will be gone most of the day I have added a couple of sites on the end of the list that usaully post on Sunday. Hopefully, they will post later.
Free Vintage Digital Stamps has birthday sentiments.
Ginger’s House has word art.
Dearie Dolls has cute snowmen.
Trimgym has paper.
Scrap Happy Paper Stamper has Christmas items.
Didn’t see any from Create with TLC but she usually posts so you might want to check her website later.  Here is the link.
Far Far Hill usually has something on Sundays so please check.

2 comments:

Stampindamour said...

Thanks-a-million!!! You're the BEST!!! xo

-PaMeLa ;)

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you so much for sharing all of these links! I loved all the digis and sentiments today! Really loving all the winter and Christmas digis too! Thank you all! :)