Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/9/12

Free Digital Stamps Friday November 9th

Happy Friday everyone.  Sorry I haven’t posted in awhile.  I have been feeling pretty horrible with my kidney condition.  No fun!  Oh well.  I hope you enjoy this Fridays freebies.  I’ll try to get one up myself by end of day so check back to www.scraphappypapercrafter.com later for mine. 
Sassy Studios – Cute love bites digi
Birdie Brown- snowman
Bugaboo – Ski Monkey
Stamp Fairy – Word Art
Create With TLC – Word Art
Ginger’s House – Word Art
Kadoodlebug Desings - Cow

********************
Hi Everyone!  I apologize for not being able to post yesterday.
I'll just help  Julie out today with a few more from today, and some from yesterday as well.


A Look Through My Eyes - Birthday wordart
Antique Images - wedding hands w/flowers
Avadares - Chrismas candle w/fairy
Decosses Doodles - sentiment and butterflies 
Desert Diva - winter sentiments (6)
Dustin Pikes - reindeer food treat topper
Melonheadz - elf
Microjivvy - Thanksgiving punmpkins
Oakpond Creations - Christmas Tree 
Patty Wraps - snowman candy bar box
Scraphappy Crafter - Snowman and wordart

PS...thank you all for keeping Jersey and NY in your thoughts and prayers :)

2 comments:

Silverbutterfly said...

Julie, thanks for all your work & time in finding these great digis for us, I appreciate all your time & effort.. Keeping all those affected by the big storms in our thoughts and Prayers.

Silverbutterfly

Cathy (Merciechild) said...

Thank you for all the wonderful links. hugs, Cathy k