Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/31/12

October 31st. Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween and to those who have survive the wrath of Sandy, I hope you are safe and warm. Misty who usually post live in New Jersey, so I hope she is safe. She called me Sunday and said she may not have power so that is why I am posting today. Let see what we have on this day of witches, ghost and goblins. I am having some problems with my internet so I will add as I can

     That is it for me I will check back to see if I missed any thing. I want to thank all of the artists for their contributions that make it possible for us to give you a chance to sample their work. Please be thankful and leave a note. Happy Halloween. 


3 comments:

  1. wow thank you josephine lovely lot of links today ... as always ... hope you are all safe over the pond ... yukkie weather here in uk too wet and windy ... I have just seen a lot of wet and bedraggled little witches wandering around the streets on my way home ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for your genorosity in sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a bunch for gathering this list :) happy halloweenie!

    ReplyDelete