Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/22/12

Monday October 22

Wow, this month is flying faster than a witch in a broom factory. Sorry I couldn't help it I love that comercial. It is also National Nut Day. I know a couple don't you?
Let us see how many finds I can gather today.


Well, I have had a long weekend working 4 days instead of 3 so I am going to bed now and will check back later for anymore. Later, Josie.


Well I hope your Monday is going well. Please leave some love for our artists for creating some wonderful art work. Thanks to our followers for checking us out every day. Good day Crafters.

4 comments:

  1. Josephine....Thank you for the link....and always making your post so cute....
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. your creative bug link is not working...thank you so much for the freebies

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes you are sure right this month is flying fast ... don't know about the commercial as I live in UK but its going quick for us over here tooo ... thank you so much for the lovely links ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete