Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/8/12

Monday Oct 8

Happy Columbus Day! That should make it better for a Monday. Have been out of town for several days visiting with a friend who has been mending since she fell from her attic trying to climb down a ladder. I am so happy to see the progress she has been making. Took her to my sister for a haircut and I love, love my sissy for giving my friend such a cute little to do it fix-it hair do.
Well, on to the freebies for today.

Anji Antic has some some monkey shines
Free Digital Vintage Stamps has daily freebie
TLC has daily freebie that is Totally Cool
Dearie Dolls may have some there is a boy head over heels
Jen's Digi Stamps has a freebie in honor of those honoring October breast cancer
Creative Bug on the Loose has a giving thanks praying girl
Cruzines has a supper cute girl mouse juggling flowers here
Beyond the fringe has already started some Christmas digis. This snowman is such a cutie I am sure you will enjoy as much as I did.
Grands9Creations has puppy celebrating Thanksgiving.
Craftymumz Creations has some Reindeer poems that I thought were cute especially if you have some small one that would like to put out something for Santa deer. I used to do this and add sparkle especially if it had snowed.She also has a downloadable book mark made with digi from TLC
DZ Doodles has a template for witches shoes here. I love her site and she has so many ideas. Give her a try if you haven't been to her site before.
Penniwigs still has her Halloween tags up that are humorous so you can download just go to the bottom of th page for the download connection. There are quite a few.
Ginger's House has a cute sentiment for you here
The Coffee Shop Blog has some cute vintage tags to download
My Heart Pieces has her Monday freebie but as you can see it a little early to know yet what it will be, but it will be fabulous.
Antique Images has vintage shoes 

Scrap Happy Paper Crafter has 3 pumpkins  
Hero Arts BLog has a great tutorial for making tags of your own and you can download templates. Also there is a tutorial for an window ornament card here
*******************************************
A Day for Daisies has a challenge and a freebies. Now, I love,love these freebies as the make tweet music.  Go to the bottom of the page
Well I will check back later to see if there are more. Hugs, Josie
******************
Floppy Latte's Designs has Manic Monday Freebie here 

5 comments:

  1. wow thank you so much for all those lovely links josie ... so kind of you ... oh an happy columbus day ... hope your friend is better real soon and I am sure her hair do cheered her up ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the fabulous links. So glad to see Jen's Digis back - thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josephine, or a blog rep....could you please contact me via email. Thank you.
    Paulette
    tlc4lo@ca.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for listing all of these links, they seem to be getting longer lately. Hope you had a nice Columbus Day.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete