Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/15/12

Monday Oct. 15th

Oh my, it is manic Monday and it rainy and the leaves are falling as fast as this month is flying by. I don't know about you but is seems like it was just Sept. Well, nothing better than a rainy day to look for digis, and stay inside your creative cave as I call mine.

Dr. Digi has the monthly  freebie of Enforcer Ted here

Oak pond has sunflowers 

Crafty Cat957 has  a freebie here for Halloween gift bag and also there is a pumpkin with Boo that is as cute as can be.

Cruzines has an autumn angel that is so sweet.

Cuddle bug Cuties has sweet Sierra for us today.

A Look through my eye has a very neat Christmas paper that I love. Very different. Go on and check it out.

Sliekge has a kitten in a basket..... very pretty.

 TLC has a great word art freebiefor your beautiful fall

FLoppy Latte's Design has Simple Sprig for freebie that is beautiful

Grand9Creations has a great poem for Thanksgiving
'
Free Vintage Digital has a great gypsy lady here.

My Heart Pieces has Monday freebies but not up yet. But, check back later.

Sandi's Samples has a sleeping bear and would like to here from you if you like it. I know I am raising my hand.
**********************************************************************************************
I will be back later to see if there are more. Thank you artists for sending in your freebies and sharing your talent so we can be creative. Time for my nap..........
************************************************************
Desert Diva has Christmas sentiment here  that you will sure to find at least one or more in the many that Hannelie, bless you, that are there. I know I see several.

Scribbles by Sandy has some free tags and cut files   that some have sentiments that are seriously true.

DZ Doodles has lots of cute ideas for Halloween and monster freebies and cute patterns for witches' shoes and tutorial. Just love that site.
 
Little Scraps of Heaven has a cute ghost peeking over a caramel  apple  here.

The Coffee Shop Blog has many sets of tea cups /coffee cups  very cute and several to pick from.

The Scrap Happy Paper Crafter has some love ya lattes and magic here. Hope you get to feeling better Julie.
****************************
Enjoy and again Thanks to the artists and the followers, we all appreciate your patronage. Hugs, Josie.

6 comments:

  1. Josephine...thank you for the link to TLC...it is appreciated.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links... please add my sentiment, tag & cut file...
    http://scribblesbysandy.blogspot.ca/2012/10/freebie-tag-cut-file.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the tea cups still available? It says page no longer found. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Mamichelle, They took down the tea cups and put them on their site to buy. Sorry, I did not know it was a freebie for one day otherwise I would have stated it. Thanks for visiting the site. Josie

    ReplyDelete