Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/29/12

Manic Monday October 29

I hope all those in the way of Hurricane Sandy are safe and stay out of harm way. Batten the hatches but keep those snow shovels handy.
   That is it for me and I will lay down and get a nap, and check back. Another Full Moon another very very, did I forget to say very busy nite. Hugs and check back. Josie

10 comments:

  1. Thanks again Josie!!! xo

    -PaMeLa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo thank you for the lovely links josephine ... noticed that the hurricane shares my name ... hope you all stay safe over the pond ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scribble kidz' page does not exist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi arcadia ... I think you will find you have to go to the home page ... here is the link http://scribbledkidz.blogspot.co.uk/

    lots of creepy crawlies there ... hope it is ok for me to post here ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone. Cruzines has another free digital stamp this Monday. A girl in a cute hat and coat. You'll find it at: http://cruzines.blogspot.com/2012/10/crudoodle-free-digital-stamp-dreamer.html

    Tori :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Josephine...thank you for the link to TLC
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Sandy, I found them :)

    ReplyDelete