Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/9/12

It's Tuesday again! October 9, 2012 Enjoy today's freebies!

Can you believe that today is Moldy Cheese Day?  Really?  What a day to celebrate!  In honor of that - here's a cheesy quote for you:  "When cheese gets its picture taken what does it say?"- George Carlin  I thought it was so funny. I have odd humor I guess.  It could be cute on a card with a mouse or cheese.  Anyway.. enjoy the freebies!  



Well, I need a break.. lol.. but I will check back in later this afternoon to make sure we didn't miss any!  Sending a hug out to Paulette (TLC) - someone copied one of her free papers and distorted it (badly I might say) and posted it as their own freebie.  Sorry we posted this Paulette.. going to remove it right now.  Why do people have no morals about this stuff?  Don't claim to be creative when you are not.  Are you that desperate to have to lie?  I guess you have to have a bit of sympathy for them along with your anger.  Anyway.. if anyone else sees that we make errors in posting PLEASE feel free to let us know. We really appreciate it!  Hugs to all and keep smiling.. Patti (daizeefli)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

6 comments:

  1. Thx for all the freebies and all your hard work! It's very much appreciated.

    FYI: When I click on "April the Scrapaholic" site, my computer tells me it's an unsafe site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy - not sure why that is happening. I have been there a few times and never had a problem. I guess its one of those 'up to your discretion' kind of things. She mainly has word art. Thanks for the encouragement! Hugs.. Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a little freebie on my site :D

    http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2012/10/tuesday-throwdown-challenge-119.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have enjoyed the freebies from all the talent people and also appreciate your hard work. Gina K. Designs didn't "exactly" have freebies...you must purchase. It's a great way to advertise first. On the bright side, I love a lot of the sites' stamps and it gets me to looking and dreaming...haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patti- thank you for the hug.
    and thank you for the links and your comments...they are appreciated.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete