Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/5/12

Free Digital Stamps Friday October 5th

I know…I’m SOOOO late posting today.  Sorry I’ve been super busy.  I hope you all have a super crafty weekend and an EXCELLENT National Card Making day tomorrow.  ~Julie~
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter - HERE
Birdie Brown - Here
Stamp Fairy - Winter
Create With TLC - Paper
Crafty Cat 957 - Halloween
Kadoodlebug Designs - Cupcake
Anji’s Antics - HERE
A Piece of Heart – Word Art
Ginger’s House – Word Art
Free Vintage Digital Stamps - Lady
Bugaboo – Cute girl

5 comments:

  1. your cute girl one for bugaboo is not free, but they do have a turkey one for free

    heres the link http://www.bugaboostamps.com/Freebies_c_70.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I din't see that any of the Stamp Fairy were free either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing all of these! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For Stampfairy, you have to click on the link underneath all of the images and the one in the bottom right-hand corner is always the free one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bearly Mine Designs has some gorgeous Christmas digi papers - scroll down as there are a few posts: http://bmd-creations.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete