Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/27/12

Thursday Sept 27

Welcome to a day closer to the weekend, Yeah. Yes, fall is here and the leaves are really changing colors up in Northern Michigan. Every weekend I get closer to getting the winter coat out and I have already put the frost scraper in the car. But, it is my favooooorite time of year.

 On to the Freebies:

Opal Manor has 3 of them Kittycat , Skull with candle, color version of steam punk Sally
DiY and digital designs has word art for shopping here
Forgotten Scraps has Zoe Hatter be quick you will have to email to get her and she is a cutie and for today only!
Anji Antic has a couple of freebies
Anne's cards 4 You has couple of thanksgiving digis here
Kadoodle Bug Design has pumpkins here for fall
Little scrap of Heaven designs has a Mason Jar here. Thank you Trisha I have been waiting for this.
Penguin Mother Craft Corner has tears in heaven in honor of losing someone very close to her.
Tiffany Doodles has a Fall is here leaf as their freebie
Grands9creation has word art that is so cute here
TLC has word art for tomorrow Happy Neighbor Day here

I will check back later to see what else is out there. 
***************
Free Vintage Digital has silhouette of girl/lady sewing. I love sihouettes.
***************
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter - Lady Bug Cat

4 comments:

  1. I'm still away butI Have some spooks!HERE!!

    ((Lyn)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring today's word art freebie. I have added your button to my blog, have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Josie!!! You're awesome!! xo

    -pamela ;)

    ReplyDelete