Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/13/12

Thursday Sept. 14th

Well, it is getting closer to Friday and the weekend. Although I have to work, I wish all who have the weekend off that it is safe and a happy one. Now, on towards the artists (bless each of them) submissions.

DZ doodles (you know how much I like her site), has several tutorials and freebies. Fabulous!
Anji Antics, may have a freebie, but I did not see it as she still has the one from yesterday but check later.
I just love today freebie from TLC. Couldn't have said it better.
Free Vintage Digital has a cool map of Versailles. Cool for a background.
Kadoodlebug has a pumpkin with Spooky on it. Scary.
Tiffany Doodle has a Sweet Girl flower freebie
Magic Moon has several collages here
Sugar Paw Scrap has cute sentiment, great for anniversaries.
Far Far Hill has new Autumn Kit here
Scrap Happy Paper Crafter has a freebie for Run for Cancer
Antique Images has a handwritten poem, again for a background, comes in many colors.
Oak Pond has a kitty sitting on a old fashioned milk can
Diary of Dave's wife has a really cute "one hour broom parking" . My brain says to enlarge it and make it a cute Halloween decoration.
DBS digi scraps has cute fall leaf paper to download here
Patty Wraps has a cute Witches brew too Cocoa wrapper
Gingers House has a cute sentiment that my body tells me ALL the time.
Crafting Vicky has a sentiment that I forgot to post Monday, so here it is.
Snoopy Homemade Fun has a wonderful sentiment for dog lovers everywhere.
Grand9creations has spooky house. New additon to our daily artists.

Okay will check back if there are any more. Hope you have fun and leave love for the artists. Josie

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting my digi!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D
    Snoopy's Homemade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to let you know...today's Thursday the 13th of Sept!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josephine...glad you enjoyed it...thank you for the link to TLC
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all you gals that find all the neat digis for us, appreciate it.

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Josie! You're the BEST!!! xo

    -pamela ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Dearie Dolls!! I'll never get as talanted as her but I do it my way instead. Check me on Thursdays!
    pingvinmammanshorna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi it's Friday here so maybe I should wait, but here is a freebie link for you
    http://craftingwithjack.weebly.com/1/post/2012/09/group-crafts-and-of-course-a-freebie.html

    ReplyDelete