Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/3/12

Sept. 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day! Hope the weekend was a great one for you. I am going to be walking the Big Mac Bridge this am. Wish me luck as I have worked all weekend so there will be some quick ones for you to grab and when I get back I will post more. Plus this is my first time to do this. Always wanted to do it and it just came together just out of the blue.

Ann'e Card 4 U has a cutie getting ready to go to school here
Sugar Paws has a free word art
Free Vintage Digital Stamps has cute pumpkin paper
Anji Antics has daily freebies
Bearly Mine Design #10 flowers
TLC has daily freebie here
My Heart Pieces has a Monday freebie here
*********************************************************
Okay, Josie is back after makeing it across the Mackinaw Bridge. It was breathtaking and something I can cross off by so call "bucket list." Thanks ladies that went with me because it was an awesome experience and thanks reader for being patient. BTW, it is 5 miles across the bridge. Whew! Framing that badge, lol
***********************************************************************

Crafting with Vicky has a word art of a French D here Just to let you know the sentiment is in french so you can you google translate to English.
Cruzines has a little witch and some candy on her site here. Tori I got busy and did not get to post it earlier before my trip. What a cutie witch.
Far Far HIll has a new freebie clusters here
With Wild Abandon has some Halloween freebies to share
Floppy Latte Design has a wonderful magical witches hat to share with alll of us
Leelou blog has wallpaper with calendar for you for free,
Spectatular Printable has a journaling tag  here for you
My sanity spot has a fall image and halloween image for you
Scrap Happy Paper Scrapper has a doggie drummer for us
Dearie Dolls has some more for us, yeah! Princess and Toddler babies

That is it for me right now , I am going to soak these tired puppies of mine and be thankful of the joy that was so great and given to me. Blue skies , beautiful partys  is a wonderful gift. Hope your weekend was wonderful. Take care of yourselves and each others.
                                                                                                    Hugs Josie

6 comments:

  1. I have a French word art :D
    http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2012/09/tammys-scraping-corner-challenge-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a cute free witch for you PLUS blog candy, over at Cruzines. Be sure to drop by.
    http://cruzines.blogspot.com/2012/09/crudoodle-free-digital-stamp-carling.html

    Tori xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting all of these links for us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you Josie!!! You're the BEST!!!
    {Your bridge adventure sounds like it was AMAZING!!!} xo

    -pamela ;)
    FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearie Dolls has some adorable images posted on her blog also! Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all your work and thank you for including a link to TLC Creations.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete