Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/20/12

Sept. 20th. Thursday.

Happy Punch Day! I don't know if this is celebrating what you drink or do to a person who drinks too much , things that make you go, Hmmmmmm......? I hope it is the first kind because I love punch as long as it is not too sweet. I remember my cousins making the kind that had  ice cream in it and it was delish. BTW, since I will be working the weekend Happy Fall this Sat. It already feels like it has settled in here in Michigan.

Freebies for the day:

TLC has very cute pumpkin paper. I gotta get some and if you know anyone born in 1954, she has a cute sentiment.
Craft Gossip has an early Christmas puppy from Sliekje here
Jennifer Collector of Hobbys has an SVG of 2 kids on a sled but if like me I don't have an SVG cutter, I could you this as a silhouette on a card, what do you think??? I am going to resize it and see if it fits, it ships!
Granny's Enchanted Element has a very cute pumpkin here. Check out the site for more digis and scapebooking elements.
Scrap Happer Paper Crafter has a scarecrow that was posted yesterday and she may update more today. She did , she has pie for us. I can just smell the juicy apples with cinnamon just filling up the house.
Annie's little footprints has some "happiness" wordart here
Design 2 Delight has a progressive monthly freebie that she has brought back with Owl and Pumpkins. You must play to keep reciving the monthly freebie.
Gilly's Place has some cute labels that you use for batteries, Toys not included. Cute idea, eh?
Coffee Shop has birds in silhouette form to download here
Creative Bug has an owl with scenery here
Kadoodlebug has a ghost with a Boo title here
Penquin Mother Craft Corner has an ornament and a card to show you how to spoof it up.
Grands9creations has a freaky word art here
AnjisAntics has a great baby image with word art. Thank you Anji!
Vintage Digital Stamps has some S&H stamps that were big when I was younger. That is how my mom got her new mixer.
Steady On has a freebie on her site beautiful for papers.

Well, that is all for me. I hope you like some of the new sites that I have been able to come up with today. If I find more I will add to the blog.Hugs, Josie.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Josie!!! Fab list!!! xo

    -pamela ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Josie! Double duty this week. Great job on both posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josephine...thank you for the link to TLC.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete