Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/17/12

Sept. 17th Monday

Well this is a start of another week and as we all know from now until dare I say it Dec. the days will be flying by faster than we can keep track .  Hope you are working on your Halloween cards or thinking about the what you might look want them to look like. If you are like me it down to the wire. LOL

My Heart Pieces has a free laptop freebies
Cruzines has a little ghost. So cute!
TLC will have her daily freebie up, not up when I check so it will be a suprise!
Grand9creation will have sentiments that you can check later here
Check out Anji Antic for her daily freebie
Free Vintage digi stamps has map of Australia here
Spectacular Printable has cute sentiments that deal with what is going on in the world and makes you glad for your freedom here in the USA.
Snoopy Homemade Fun has some freebies for us dog lovers. I really love these.
We have a freebie from this Peakaboo Paper. Check it out here
Spyder has made a card that is really cute from free halloween paper from MyGrafico there are 10 papers and fast download. Go to Spyder's site she has more links for free fonts.
Floppy Latte's Digital Designs has their Manic Monday freebie/ Happy Jack scarecrow here
Ginger's House has a cute word art here and I couldn't have said it better.
Patty Wraps has really cute sandwich size treat toppers.
Auntie Social Creations has cute sentiments
Scrap Happy Paper Crafter has the rest of the Oz set. Nice for Halloween. Thanks Julie


Okay fellow followers, I am heading for my siesta. Have worked 4 night straight so I am a little tired. Think I will check back later around 4 or 5pm to see if there are more. Have a great day, this is so sad, I am falling asleep as I type this, lol. I think I am slap happy. Thank you and have a great week. Hugs....Josie
*********************************************************
Stitchy Stamper has a cute little freebie if you leave a comment on her site via blogger she will send it to you. Another cute Halloweeen digi
Beyond the Fringe has a freebie and also fascinators and word art for the cute face she is offering as a freebies.
Antique Images has a vintage ball gown here
***********************************************************
ScrapBook Stamp Society has new digi stamps and if you hurry they have a freebie go to the bottom of the page and click on address. Go here to the blog Very nice digis!
Desert Diva has some rainbow of goodies here

Okay That is it for me to day  enjoy enjoy! Josie . Thank you again Artists for your kind works and sharing them with us.....Love !
















1

6 comments:

  1. Hi please add this link?
    http://desertdiva-hannelie.blogspot.com/2012/09/a-rainbow-of-freebies-for-you.html
    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Hope you have a wonderful Siesta! Night shift is so hard! Worked it years ago, and daytime sleep just didn't seem the same. Hope you have a nice, restful sleep! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for posting my freebies for dog lovers. I had so much fun creating these and it's so wonderful to be able to share them with everyone.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the list :) Please add my freebies http://peekaboopaper.blogspot.com/p/freebies_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Josie for all the new links you have been posting!!!
    I haven't had a chance to do a lot of investigating at Snoopy's but I love my doggie's so I know I'll love her site.
    Grand9Creations is awesome!! I just love her word art.
    Scrapbook Stamp Society (today's link) looks to be another new site with real nice digi's. I told her I would be back when I had more time to get to know her site, but a delightful freebie.
    Sorry to be so long winded, I just wanted to let you know.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank-you Josie!!! You're the BEST!!! xo

    -pamela ;)

    ReplyDelete