Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/25/12

Happy Tuesday, September 25! FREEBIE TIME!

Hello Friends!  How is your fall going so far?  Loving the cooler weather - only I have a feeling it will go WAY too fast!  Here is another quote for you:  "Eat a frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day." - Mark Twain  I found that when I was looking for quotes about frogs for my frog crazy friend, Jenny.  I made her a bunch of frog themed bookmarks. WHAT FUN!  Enjoy your freebies and THANK YOU for all the words of thanks in the comments. I read and cherish each one.  Hugs and smiles to all!! Patti (Daizeefli)


That's it for now - but I promise to check back in a few hours... I KNOW there is more out there..hehe!!

~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~

5 comments:

  1. Morning :)
    I posted a fall squirrel this morning:
    http://rhodadesignstudio.blogspot.com/2012/09/being-nerdy.html

    Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx Patti for all your work and the wonderful frog saying! Love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello :)

    I`ve posted 3 vintage digital tags http://peekaboopaper.blogspot.com/2012/09/three-free-digital-fashion-tags.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the link to TLC....You ladies do a great job.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete