Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/9/12

Freebies for Sunday, September 9th

Wow! I am loving this cool weather and all the vegetables that are now ready for harvest.

Just a few digi's this morning. Hopefully there will be more later.
Ginger’s House has word art. Funny!
Desert Diva has word art.
My Sugar Paper has word art.
Dearie Dolls has some cute images.
Scrap Happy Paper Crafter has a girl in a pile of leaves.
I found a few more.............
Far Far Hill has Vintage Trade Cards.
Create with TLC has word art.
With Wild Abandon has a witch.
Anji’s has a koala.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Hope you are having a restful and relaxing Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise...thank you for all your searching, and the link to TLC. I appreciate it.
    Paulette
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete