Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/23/12

Freebies for Sunday, Sept. 23

Hi y'all!  Kaylee here again.  Sorry for the super late post; there was a bit of a mix up today.  Oh well, bound to happen sometime.  How about some extra freebies today to make up for it?  There's a new freebies site called Opal Manor.  Check it out HERE; they have some really creative digis.  Forgive me now?  Great!  On to the rest of the freebies!

Phew!  Glad we got some digis today.  Now I've got to go grade papers for tomorrow (ick!).  Hope you had a great weekend.  Ciao!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to post these! So appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thank you for the fabby links kaylee ... very kind of you ... I have re-postd the link for the opal manor site on the do-craft site that I visit ... hope that is ok ...it is a very friendly forum and they are always on the lookout for new sites
    here is the link http://www.docrafts.com/crafttalk/forum/default.aspx?g=topics&f=1

    have a good week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link to Opal Manor. I hope you guys like it! :)

    ReplyDelete