Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/1/12

Freebies for Saturday, September 1

Yay, it's Saturday!  And (even better) it's a long weekend!  Who's going to spend it crafting?  And (even better than that) it's a new month, which means there are lots of new freebies!  Can you tell that I'm so excited for the weekend to finally be here?

Crafting Vicky has a French sentiment
Bluebird Flats has Virgo
Ike's World has a terrifyingly creepy girl (She looks just like the girl from The Ring)
Limited Runs has rogue brooms
StampFairy World has word art
A Day for Daisies has a worm in an apple
Avadares Challenge Blog has cute ice cream
Peppercus Design has a pretty holiday ornament
Folded Paper Printed Pixels has an adorable witch
Spyder has some links to free fonts
Dearie Dolls has more snowmen digis (my favorite is the 'snow tastes good' snowman)
Sliejke's Cute Stuff has a Santa pup
Birdie Brown has a cute apple tree and bear
Anji's Antics has three
Scraphappy Paper Crafter has birds
Ginger's House has word art
Two Moose Designs has a freebie kit on their Facebook page
Sans Design has a tree and acorns

I'll be back later because there's quite a few blogs that haven't posted yet.  (I've got a list!)  My kitty and I are going to the vet, so I won't be back here til after lunch, so check back then.  Ciao!
********************
Sorry, I'm a bit later than I thought I'd be.  Here's a few more freebies!
Kenny K has a back to school girl (click the link on the rt side of the page, about half-way down)
Doodle Pantry Challenges is offering Mr. Monkey to anyone who participates in their challenge.  Get the details HERE
Creative Bug has a funny monkey
TLC has word art
A Sucree Life has funky BOO letters and vintage Halloween images

Have a fun long weekend!  Ciao

9 comments:

  1. I would like to just say Thank you to you and all the others who creates this list of free digis everyday. Hope your kitty is ok. My kitty (who I call my best friend)of 12 years came home this morning after being gone this past week. Once again, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet thoughts, Smookiedo. I'm glad your kitty's back safe and sound. Is he the cat in your pic? If so, then he's a cute tabby. My kitty's okay. She has a sore mouth and wouldn't eat anything I fed her-and then ate everything the vet gave her. I felt rather sheepish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent you an email but I am betting it didn't get through, thats ok, I have a free monkey on my blog for a week, it is a cute happy monkey ... www.scrapbookingforbeginners-naomi.blogspot.com
    Thanks in advance!!!
    Creative Bug On The Loose
    Naomi
    I reallyyyyyyyyyyyy appreciate what you do for us designers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Hope your kitty got a good report! Sorry your kitty's mouth is sore. Hope your kitty is all well soon!
    Smookie, So glad your kitty came home! They sure can worry us sometimes.
    Thank you for sharing the links to all these wonderful digis! Loved them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks for the wonderful links!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic list today. Thanks for all you do in listing these links and thanks to the artists too!

    ReplyDelete