Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/29/12

Freebies for Saturday, Sept. 29

Happy Saturday, crafters!  Hooray!  It's the weekend!  Hope you've got some fun weekend plans.  As for me, I've been lazy this week-just enjoying all the season premiers on TV.  Any shows that knocked your socks off this week?

Here's some freebies to help you get started on a crafty weekend:

I'm up early, so there'll be some more later.  Until then, Ciao!
*********************
Here's a few more:

Thanks artists for sharing.  Hope everyone has a fab weekend.  Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    like I mentioned yesterday (in a comment): We've added both another coloured image -and- two ordinary digistamps (free as all our digistamps!)

    Links to the other two not linked above:

    http://opalmanor.com/digistamps/miscellanous/


    http://opalmanor.com/digistamps/spiritual/

    Happy Creating!

    ReplyDelete