Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/22/12

Freebies for Saturday, Sept. 22

Happy Saturday, friends!  I hope you are all having a great weekend so far.  I sure am.  My crafting friends are having a scrapbook party tonight.  Yay, a craft party!  Are you crafting this weekend?  Hope so.  Here's some freebies to help inspire you:
Well that's all for now.  I'll check back in a few hours.  Til then, happy coloring.  Ciao!
***********************************************
Doctor Digi has a freebie here, Corporal Clegg.  Check out his site Awesome site for masculine cards.  Hopefully we will have more from this site. Happy Fall, y'all Hugs Josie.

4 comments:

  1. Kaylee...thank you for the link to TLC.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many wonderful digis shared today! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muchas gracias, gran trabajo.
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete