Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/28/12

Free Digis Friday September 28

Good morning digital stamp lovers.  It’s hard to believe that it’s the last Friday in September already.  I know that I’ve been having SO much fun making free digis for all of you on ScrapHappy Paper Crafter.  I hope you stop by to show what you’ve made with them in this month’s challenge since September is almost over.  I love to see your comments and creations, it makes all the work worth it.  Have a great weekend and HAPPY CRAFTING.  ~Julie~  (oh and enjoy all the freebies too!)
Thought I'd be Fun and Post an EXTRA Free One here from ScrapHappy Paper Crafter.  (don't worry that's ME!)  I hope you like him.
The Dread Pirate Mouserts!

ScrapHappy Paper Crafter – Ring and Worms
A Piece of Heart – Word Art
Sassy Studio Designs - HERE
Birdie Brown - Fall
Bugaboo - HERE
Stamp Fairy - WINTER
Free Vintage Digi Stamps - Set
Create With TLC – Word Art
Ginger’s House – Word Art
Kadoodle Bug Designs - Fall
A Day For Daisies - HERE
Far Far Hill – Autumn Papers

********************
 Hey Everyone...It's Gopi here, with a few more!

Create Me Pink - Pumpkin and Leaves (2) 
Milkcoffee - Girl w/gift
Cuddlebug Cuties - Stylish Witch
Spyder's Corner - Ghosts (2) 
Whoopsie Daisy - Girl 
A Day for Daisies - Dragon Girl
Folded Paper - Wordart and Twick o' Tweat
Limited Runs - Gift

8 comments:

  1. Opal manor has a few new stamps too. :-)

    http://opalmanor.com/digistamps/coloured/

    http://opalmanor.com/digistamps/miscellanous/


    http://opalmanor.com/digistamps/spiritual/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a freebie at Cuddlebug Cuties:
    http://cuddlebugcuties.blogspot.com/2012/09/good-morning-everyone-this-is-my.html

    Thanks and have a wonderful weekend
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. TY for the freebie and all the posts...AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the pirate freebie. He's cute. And thanks for all the work you do finding all the freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Thanks for all the lovely freebies. This is the 1st time I've been on here..:) But just want to say that Far Far Hill papers are NOT free because in order to download them, you have to pay £1.50 on the download site..:( I tried to leave a comment, but as needs approval before it's shown, it probably won't be put on there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the wonderful links and the pirate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie - Excellent list!! {I also like your format too!} xo

    -pamela ;)

    ReplyDelete