Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/6/12

Monday, Monday Aug 6th

I can't believe it is August and summer is rushing by and Sept is right around the corner. Let's see what is going on with our artists.Today is Sister Day, so if you have a sister give her a hug or call. Love ya sistas!


On Craft Gossip has a Mad Hatter's Hat from the Alice series
Floppy Latte's Digital Design has a Knight
Digital Two for Tuesday has more vintage seed packets here
Far Far Hill has some vintage illustration kit and other vintage images
Free Vintage Digital Stamps has vintage images of school children which I guess for some is starting very soon.
Cruzines has a very cute turtle fashionesta that is irresistable
Ginger's house has sentiment I live by here
Penniwigs, has some very cute labels for Halloween. How is that for getting in the mood?
Anji Antics has fishes and butterflies 
My Heart Pieces has a little fairy with flowers Hurry it won't last long. Fixed the site
Sandi Samples has a beautiful perfume bottle. 
Check on TLC for the daily freebie
Spectacular Printable has very pretty paper here

Well, I am going to take a siesta after working all night. Must say quite busy, but it makes the time go by faster. Will check back later. Thank you artists for all your hard work, and thank you readers for your comments.
***********************************************************
Girl hiding turkey by Dearie Dolls and on the same page it is in color along with Cornucopia girl in b&w, color  and Autumn bluebirdie, Autumn angel also in b&w, color, and Birdie pumpkin village but she only has it in color and will post when she finds the b&w. Whew! she was very busy and they are awesome. Just click on the first one and they are all there.
*******************************************************************

Just because it Sister's Day, I just have to throw this in because I came across this on pinterest. It is the cutest way to use a doily to make a dress and super simple. The tutorial is here  Simple and I just love the different ways you could use it for wedding, or birthday, etc. I hope you like this cause I am always looking for different ways to do cards.
Hugs Josie

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for making this possible.. I do appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo lots of lovely links as usual ... thank you so much jo ... hope you had a great siesta ... happy crafting and love sandy xx ps I have just sent my sister a text ... didn't know it was sisters day ... it always seems to be "a day" for something lol ... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's the link for myheartpieces:
    http://myheartpiecesdigitalstamp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there you mistakenly link My Heart Pieces freebie with http://anjisantics.blogspot.in/ where my blog URL is http://myheartpiecesdigitalstamp.blogspot.in/ thank you so much for posting my freebie. And thank you CIndy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all of you for the wonderful digis today! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to post all of these! Hope you have a restful and rejuvenating nap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. TY for all the links AND the link to the doily dress - A-DOR-A-BLE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete