Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/28/12

It's Tuesday, August 28 - Do you know where your Freebies are??

They are here of course!!  I found a cute quote for today - fits my life and I thought some of you might get a kick out of it. It's about dogs, because in the book "Life according to Patti" (which I am still writing..hehe) dogs are one of the top things on the list. They are wonderful creatures and mine is my very best friend!  The quote I found is "Children are for people that can't have dogs."  LOL!  How cute is that?  Enjoy your freebies today!  Hugs to all .. Patti (daizeefli)

Sliekjestamps has an adorable cat and mouse thank you
Sliekje's Cute Stuff has donut mice
Free Vintage Digi Stamps has some funnies
Digital Two for Tuesday has a sweet girl and a ball player
KaDoodle Bug Designs has a boy angel
Wonderstrange has Soap Opera Skulls and MallRat Vampires
SK Digi's has 3 freebies
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter has a tree swing
Antique Images has a shadow puppet and a fan here
Crafty Cat has a cute sentiment and one here
Scrapping Memories has a sweet Sunbonnet Savannah (If you like paper pieceing don't forget the SVG file here)

I will be back in a couple of hours to check for some more. Some of our regulars haven't posted yet - but no worries.. I will get them later!  Have a super duper sunshiney happy day!
***********************
Rhoda Design Studio has an adorable bear
Desert Diva has a Thank You Sentiment
 Elizabeth Dulemba has a sweet garden girl
Anji's Antics has Elvis and a shell
Create With TLC has a sentiment
Ginger's House has a great sentiment
Crafting Vicky has a sentiment



8 comments:

  1. There's a new one up in my shop:
    http://www.rhodasdesignstudio.com

    Sweet bear for dressing up!

    Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi... I have a free sentiment too at
    http://desertdiva-hannelie.blogspot.com/2012/08/thank-you-again.html
    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a note to let you know that I have a free sentiment on my post http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2012/08/tuesday-throwdown-challenge-113.html

    I'll have another one on Thursday :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thank you so much for all your hard work in posting the links today ... it is much appreciated ... have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://craftingwithjack.weebly.com/1/post/2012/08/annie-and-a-freebie.html

    There is a freebie on this post and the previous one, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing!
    -Katya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the files you take the time to find us.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete