Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/21/12

It's Tuesday, August 21! Are you ready for some Freebies??

Hello all!  It's time for a quote that is near and dear to me. A friend once asked me if she was too weird to have a boyfriend. I told her she just needed to find one that was weird too, because who says who is weird and who is not!?  By the way - she married the guy she was talking about and they are very happy!!  (and I got to be in the wedding! hehe)  So this quote touched my heart:  “You're the strangest person I ever met, she said & I said you too & we decided we'd know each other a long time.” - Brian Andreas
Enjoy the freebies!

Digital Two for Tuesday has mermaids
Michelle Perkett has a cute saying
WonderStrange has a sickeningly cute baby bunny and a man with a small head (that bunny IS cute!!imagine!?)
Paper Printables has a cute bird (you must sign up for free password to access.. LOTs of freebies)
Dearie Dolls has some more winter images.. so cute!
**Crafting with Jack can use some love.. She is going through a rough time**
Far, Far Hill has a kit of labels
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter has a puppy and cowboy with fun hats
Antique Images has bird skeletons and some others you might have missed

   OK, I know there is more out there.. some are not posted yet.  SO I will be back in a couple of hours to get some more.. Check back later!  PROMISE??? Ok.. see ya then! - Patti
 ******************************************************************
Rhoda Design Studio has a fall fun title
DigiDitto has some masks
Elizabeth Dulemba has a bear coloring page
Anji's Antics has a fever and a dress
Create with TLC is having a happy Tuesday!!
*******************************************************************
KaDoodle Bug has ADORABLE piggies
Cuddlebug Cuties has a real cutie!
*******************************************************************
The Graphics Fairy has a cool fan - literally..hehe  and a moth with a skull (scroll down)
Ginger's House has a great sentiment that fits my life perfectly (my mom just asked if I can ever do anything without it turning into a story.. now you know why.. nothing ever goes right..hehehe)



5 comments:

  1. I have a new one posted in my shop:
    http://www.rhodasdesignstudio.com/collections/freebies/products/fall-fun-title

    Fall Fun Title.
    It also comes with files for machine cutting :)

    Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Digi Ditto has some free masks to post. http://www.margaretbucklew.com/blog
    Thanks Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies,
    I have a free digi at Cuddlebug Cuties:

    http://cuddlebugcuties.blogspot.com/2012/08/a-bit-on-spooky-side.html

    Thanks so much
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! KaDoodle Bug Designs has listed 3 cute little piggies and also has fall titles.

    http://www.kadoodlebugdesigns.com/category_21/Weekly-Freebie-Patterns.htm

    Thank you and enjoy =o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for mentioning me today. I have had so many comments offering sympathy and prayers that I am just overwhelmed with the love and friendship among Crafters. Angela xx

    ReplyDelete