Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/7/12

It's Tuesday!! And here are your Goodies!!

Hello All!  Well, the crisis at my house seems to be over.  Hubby is MUCH better - FINALLY!  All I want to do is sleep now and get caught up!  Thank you for your well wishes and prayers. It was very much appreciated!  Here's a quote for you.  This is from a book that I really want to read - the cutest quotes ever!  "I said I could not see her eyes under her hat & she smiled mysteriously & said she liked it that way." - Brian Andreas    Anyone ever read his stuff??  Any good??  Now - on to the goodies!

Bugaboo Blog has a freebie for subscribers to the newsletter (awesome) - if you are not subscribed they    show you how.  Great monthly freebies!
Antique Images has a clip art colored postcard and bird skeletons
Oak Pond Creations has a School's In Freebie
Whimsie Doodles is having a DT call and an adorable freebie you can get on their FB page (scroll down on the FB page and get the code, go to the WHAT'S NEW section in the store and add Crafty Lizzie to your cart, use code, update cart and she's yours!) Trust me - she's worth the work!!
Far, Far Hill has a papers kit
Anji's Antics has some cats and a teapot
Create with TLC has a great sentiment
Digital Two for Tuesday has some neat drawings and if you missed the berries, scroll down...great!
Michelle Perkett has a Celebrate digi
Wonderstrange has a rose with a banner and a self help Frankenstein
KaDoodle Bug has a sweet tooth and brush
Dulemba has an Olympic Bear

OK - I am sure there are more.  I will check back in a bit!!  Have a super day! Patti

*************************************************************
Free Vintage Digital Stamps has four cute girls
Scrapping Memories has swimmer boy Brody as a digi or SVG file
When the Scrap hits the Fun has a sentiment
Ginger's House has a sentiment
First Palette has dinosaurs and stands for them - cool!!


5 comments:

  1. wow super list here ... thank you patti and also dalzefii ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting all of these wonderful digis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all that you do,and I hope all continues be improving for you and your family.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for all yu do. I appreciate it so much. Glad to hear you honey is doing better. And hoping you get some good rest. hugs, Cathy k

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am giving away a free digital on my blog for a whole week!!!! It is a girl sitting on the truck of a tree , in the tree there is a hole with eyes peeking through...really cute.
    thank you for the freebies today!!!! Gosh I appreciate people like you helping people like us!

    www.scrapbookingforbeginners-naomi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete