Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/13/12

Happy Monday August 13th

I don't know about the rest of you but I think we have seen the last of the really hot days of summer. I hate to admit it but after turning off our a/c the next day we turn on the furnance for a short time. Geez, but that is what I like about Michigan weather.

DZ Doodles has some very cute and simple things to craft using felt to make flowers and some other many ideas. So check out her site 
Now I know it is the middle of the month but I found this site that has free computer wallpaper with calendar that you can insert your own pic Leelou Blogs where she also has some cute printable.
Dearie Dolls has Time for Autumn which is so cute.
Ginger's House has sentiment that will make you pause 
Cruzines has Tweet,tweets for all you birds. Very cute Tori
Melonheadz has a friend Natalie visit her blog for cute tutorial for kid inspired projects
Graphic Fairy has a teapot with flower that is vintage here 
TLC has daily freebies here
Floppy Latte's Design has a Monday freebie but I am posting early so it was not ready for me to tell you
Cuddlebugcuties has a monday freebie here 
My Heart Pieces has monday freebie also
Anji Antic has her dailies but not posted , again I am early
Digital Tuesday has some school images which are really cute
Shoregirl's creation  is a blog I came across that has some freebies that are really cute
Free Vintage Digital has a vintage photo, love to use those.
Spyder Corner has found some free fonts that you can go to from her site here
Found another site Annie's littlefootprints in honor of Marvin Hamlish word sentiments
******************
Digi Dito has a freebie here
Melonheadz has a freebie here
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter has a really cutie here
Crafty Secrets has a Summer vintage lady here that is beautiful


******************************************************************************************
Okay, another weekend of working so off for a little siseta and please if you find mistake, I will fix them, when I wake up, PROMISE. Remember, it is a 3 12hr run and I find I often make mistakes as it gets later in the morning so I will offer my apologies in advance and thank you all who read this post and all the post. Everyone works so hard and again Big thanks to our artists who gives us a heads up on their gifts. I will be back later. Gnight. Josie

7 comments:

  1. TY so much for all the posts...

    Oh, by the way, you need what I have...an "oops" stamp. I ordered a stamp online that says "oops" for when I make a little mistake on a card that cannot be fixed. I simply stamp oops near the error! LUV my oops stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Digi Ditto has a "see you soon" freebie at our blog, http://www.margaretbucklew.com/blog.

    Thanks for posting!
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for all the work you do for us.. I really appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cindy I think I will invest in that stamp! Appreciate your comments and your love for our site. Hugs, Hugs, JOsie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing the links to all these wonderful freebies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry about any errors, you girls go above and beyond for us. Besides, sometimes I like to look at the site I end up at, you never know, lol. Acutally you have sent me to a few good ones I've kept for their jokes!!
    Love ya,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all your efforts - you've introduced me to the digital world and I'm lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete