Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/30/12

Freebies for Thursday, August 30th


Happy Thursday Everyone!  Today's Frankenstein Day...looking forward to seeing Halloween digis!
Here are some  freebies to start off your day!

Antique Images -  bird + vintage journaling (6)
Cuddlebug Cuties - Arabelle (girl)
Sliekje - cat and mouse
Scrapbooking for Beginners - reindeer
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter - excited girl
Vintage Digi - postcard

8 comments:

  1. I have a freebie word art on this blog post :D
    http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2012/08/dutch-dare-card-challenge-180.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a new set of digital sentiments geared toward astrological signs: http://bluebirdflats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing all of these! I keep trying to leave a comment at Dearie Dolls, and have not had any luck, so if she is reading this "Thank you so much for all your wonderful images! Love them! "
    Thanks also to all the artists who share their talent; so appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this list. Like hoptownracer I haven't been successful leaving comments at Dearie Dolls and also those with word verification. My eyesight is not the greatest and I have trouble reading them. I usually have one attempt and then give up. I decided to keep trying on one the other day and it took 8 attempts - so to those artists - accept my thanks for every time that I don't leave a comment. I do appreciate your freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a note~on DearieDolls where it says no comment or comment (1) you click on that and it takes you to where you would leave your comment and above that there is a green arrow that says "sign in" and click on that and it will walk you through. Once you do it , it is pretty easy. Hope this helps.

    Also to all you girls who give us the wonderful link... thank you bunches. I am on the road most of the time so I don't always get to leave you a comment. But thank you bunches and bunches. hugs Cathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo another big thank you from me too ... so appreciate all your hard work ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Need to catch up on all these fab links! Thanks.:)

    ReplyDelete