Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/17/12

Free Digital Stamps Friday August 17

Hi everyone this is Julie posting today.  I hope you all have a great weekend.

Bugaboo - Cowboy
Free Vintage Digital Stamps -Hat Lady
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter - Cowgirl
Ginger's House - Word Art
Scrapping Memories - Swim Girl
Kadoodlebug Designs - HERE
Far Far Hill -  Paper Leaves Kit
A Piece of Heart - Sentiment

*****************
Sassy Studios has one HERE
Cuttle Cuties has one HERE

-I will be back with more.. hugs Ali

8 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I have a free digi at Cuddlebug Cuties:

    http://cuddlebugcuties.blogspot.com/2012/08/little-maggie-digital-stamp.html

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say thank you again and again for all you do. You all are the awesomest, and I so appreciate your faithfulness. Hugs Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your hard work putting all the freebie sites together. Your the greatest.
    pamdanner1973@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. TY for all the freebies and your dedication to all of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have not found a place to thank Stamp Fairy for the weekly freebies so I hope you read this. Thanks so much for the sweet images every week! Thank you to all the artists and the Free Digital Stamps team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearie Dolls has some adorable Winter and Christmas images on her site! Just love them! :)

    ReplyDelete