Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/5/12

Thursday Freebies

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Independence day.. I did.. :) There is nothing better than good friends, family, and appreciating those who fight so hard for our freedom.. ..

I have a fun freebie for you over at the TAWS blog and a giveaway is going on too..

isn't this creation adorable! Feel free to use this however you want.. please just remember direct people to the freebie, don't place it on your personal blog :) HUGS
*************************

Gopi here with some more freebies!  I'm still finding July 4th digis.  Might be too late to use them this year, but they are too great to pass up.  Will be saving them for next year...enjoy!

byLoriDesigns - Happy 4th digi
Create with TLC - word art
Free Vintage digital Stamps - girl playing hopscotch
Ginger’s House - word art
Paper Crafting World - star spangled word art
Scraphappy Paper Crafter - flower, drummer, dog in teacup (3 digis)
Trimgym Digistamps - papers and dolphins (3)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing these! I am such a free dollar fanatic LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the links and Annies Cards 4 u has 2 cute butterflies

    http://annescards4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete