Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/4/12

Happy 4th of July, Wednesday

Well, Josie here again and what a wonderful day to honor our nation's Birthday. Misty is taking the day off and we will see what we have today.

Dulemba has an elephant doing some Bar-B-Qing
Dianedigitaldesign has some watermelon eating boy that looks good.
Rubber stamping has a Union Jack for our Candian friends who are celebating the Queen's jubilee and the Olympic
Sweet coloringPages has some fairies and other cute things to check out,
DZ Doodles has lots of cool things to check out with making chipboard USA, pinwheels, (the real ones and more. Love her site.
Beccy has a tutorial for coloring without lines if you would like to check it out I always like ways to improve my coloring techniques.
Ginger's House has a wonderful sentiment
Spyder has a moo digi for you if you email her.
The Graphics Fairy has some victorian roses, mine are blooming up a storm.
TLC has a rustic 4th of July that is so cool.
Anji Antic's has a daily but I beat her up this morning so I don;t even know what song she is listening to. Bummer
Melonheadz still have the ants on parade. Hope you get to see a parade in your town today.
Free vintage digital has a daily digi but because I am up so early, I don't know what it is today.
Digi Ditto has a free stylized American flag to post
Paper Wishes has a little girl dressed up as the statue of Liberty
*****************************
Crafty Cat 957 has a freebie that I missed yesterday, Sorry
Digi Stamps by Darla has a free firework stamp for you today
*****************************
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter - A couple beach themed digis

Thank you artists for the great job and followers for your support. This is what makes it fun.
Well, that is it for now , if I see any more I will post. It being a holiday I wish everyone a wonderful 4th of July and be safe.  Hugs, Josie

5 comments:

  1. Digi Ditto has a free stylized American flag to post. http://www.margaretbucklew.com/blog

    Thanks so much! Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a Free Digi http://rachelspaperwishes.blogspot.com/

    a little girl as the statue of liberty in honor of the 4th of July

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for doing this blog. I've gotten a lot of nice digis that I never would have seen if it wasn't for you!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your awesome posts. I love them. Hug Cathy K

    Melonheadz has 2 awesome 4th of july digi's

    http://melonheadzillustrating.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe its ok girls i know how busy you are i just didnt want your wonderful followers to miss out ;)

    thanks again
    hugs tracy xx

    ReplyDelete