Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/1/12

Freebies for Sunday, July 1st

I decided to go to a movie today just to get out of the heat for a while. I will be back later with more freebies though.
Melonheadz has an ant with a bowl of ice cream.
Free Vintage Digital Stamps has a French chair.
Birdie Brown has a cute retro tv.
Ginger’s House has word art.
Crafty Mumz Creations has a free wrapper.
Anji’s Antics has a cat.
Sypder’s Corner has a freebie hidden on her blog. She does that just to bug me. :) Just kidding.
Create with TLC has word art for the 4th of July.
******
Here's a few more before I leave.
San’s Design has a really cute cupcake.
Whoopsi Daisy has a cute little girl.
A Surcee Life has some.
Craft Gossip has some frames.
Be back later. Denise
*****
Far Far Hill has paper.
Bird’s Cards has a cut file and a princess.
Sugar Paper has word art.
Pholkart Blessings has veggies.
Cleah’s Design has an awning and word art.
Trimgym’s has a snowman.
Scrap Happy Crafter has a duck and a mouse in a teapot.
Quilts and Thoughts has some stars and stripes.
Digi Ditto has a seahorse.
Wow! What a great day for digi’s.

9 comments:

  1. I really love your blog. I discover so many great freebies and really appreciate it! Card making can be expensive and it's nice to have access to art that I might not use more than once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thank you once again denise ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are all awesome...my best finds are thanks to you! I keep spreading the word! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please add my freebie available from Platypus Creek Digitals. Two cute babies.
    http://platypuscreekdigitals.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/challenge-10-buttons-bows.html
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise, you ROCK! Thanks for the great digis-I know that they're hard to find. You're great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lots of freebie links today! Thanks so much for the list and for giving us also this chance to share ours.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muchas gracias, Denise.
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for posting our digis! Margaret

    ReplyDelete