Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/28/12

Freebies for Saturday, July 28

Good morning!  Anyone watch the Opening Ceremony last night?  I did, and I must say that London's torch lighting ceremony was pretty awesome (even if they have 200 little torches rather than one big one).  I am so excited for the Olympic Games!  I didn't plan anything all week so I can just watch the Olympics all day, each day.  (Not so sure how my husband's going to feel about that-I may have to hide the TV remote...)  Anyway, enough of my babbling.  On to the freebies!  (And there are even a couple Olympic freebies-tee hee.)

Digital Delights has an apple
DZ Doodles has two cute patterns and Christmas sentiments
I Brake for Stamps has a heart mug
Ike's World has dogs
Limited Runs has a birthday tag
Cuddlebug Cuties has an adorable girl
Foxycrafts has more fun ribbon
Digi Ditto has a <3 tag
Platypus Creek Digitals has Christmas sentiments
Spyder has two freebie fonts HERE and HERE
Folded Paper Printed Pixels has a patient girl
 Studio Cappuccino has door hangers
Jane's Doodles has multiple freebies (scroll down, they're on the right side of the page)
StampFairy World has an ornament
Ginger's House has word art
Melonheadz has Olympic medals
Creative Bug has a girl with flowers
Dearie Dolls has six new boy images
TLC has three (scroll down to see them)
Free Vintage has sweet children
Tatertots and Jello has links to a bunch of Olympic crafts

Wow, it's a good day for free digis.  I'll check back in a little while.  Ciao!
****************
Here's a few more:

Far Far Hill has vintage bird kit
Piece of Heart has word art
Birds Cards has some "fishy" cut files
My Grafico has a couple of new card kits


6 comments:

  1. wow kaylee thank you so much for that long list ... so kind of you to share all those links ... yes I loved the olympic ceremony and I can feel a "sir" coming for Danny Boyle ... but I am afraid I do not follow the olympics so will not be watching much on the tv over the next 16 days or how ever long it is on ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links :) and love checking them all out hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much for the way you provide such awesome links for us. Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you; so many awesome freebies shared today! Thanks for posting all of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I wanted to come and personally thank you for adding my freeie!!!!! I thought you would like to know that it brought close to 300 people to my blog!!!! Thank you soooooooooo much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I wanted to come and personally thank you for adding my freeie!!!!! I thought you would like to know that it brought close to 300 people to my blog!!!! Thank you soooooooooo much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete