Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/21/12

Freebies for Saturday, July 21

Good morning!  Thank you all for the birthday wishes last week.  They sure made me smile.  Here's some freebies to kick off your weekend:

I Brake for Stamps has a holiday cow
StampFairy World has word art
Foxycrafts has ribbon
Peppercus Design has word art, translate the page for instructions
Avadare's Challenge Blog has a too hot flower
Anji's Antics has three
A Day for Daisies has a teapot and a new fairy
Dearie Dolls has a sad angel and bear, fitting for yesterday's tragic news in Colorado
Sliejke's Cute Stuff has a summer-lovin' cat
Oak Pond Creations has a flower
Ike's World has a woman
Follow Your Heart has a butterfly cut file
Free Vintage has a cactus
Ginger's House has word art

I'm up super early for a Saturday, so there'll be some more later.  Till then, Ciao!
*****************
Here's some more:

Digi Ditto has three fun doorknob hangers
Scraphappy Paper Crafter has a laptop printable
Anji's Antics has a tree (Wahoo! 4 digis today from Anji-do a little happy dance!)
TLC has word art
Melonheadz has Whatizit #8 (Keep an eye out for #9)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my blog in your list for today. Much appreciated.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know, I am getting the TLC site when I click on the Whatizit #8 link. Thanks for all your hard work! I visit every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for all the links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow another great selection to view ... thank you so much for doing this for us all ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete