Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/14/12

Freebies for Saturday, July 14

Happy Saturday!  Having a good weekend?  I am.  It's my birthday tomorrow, and my hubby's got a fun day planned for us.  Ready for some good freebies?  There's some great ones today.

DZ Doodles has a dress form and a cupcake
I Brake for Stamps has a church steeple
Limited Runs has a cute kitten with yarn
Stamp Fairy has a beach sentiment
Cuddlebug Cuties has a girl
Trimgym has a cut file
BrokenBox Stock has "uncorked"
Digi Ditto has a faith sentiment
2 Cute Ink has a sweet dolphin
Free Vintage has a blackbird
Dustin Pike has a gnome with a cupcake
Prairie Fairy has a sentimental dad image
Far Far Hill has a frame kit
Folded Paper Printed Pixels has Christmas sentiments
Melonheadz is starting a new daily series called Whatizits
Sliekje is starting a second digi blog with Kawaii art digis.  Check it out HERE
Ginger's House has word art
Scraphappy Paper Crafter has three cows
Whoopsi Daisy has a girl with a present
Papers and Prints has a girl with a doll

I'll check back later for some more.  Ciao!
**********
A few more freebies:

Far Far Hill has an illustrations kit
TLC has a printable and word art (scroll down for the word art)
Dearie Dolls has a birthday lady

6 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone for all the work that you do to post these freebies. Thanks to all the artists too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some Christmas in July sentiments here: http://www.foldedpaperprintedpixels.com/2012/07/friday-evening-freebie.html

    Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies for all the hard work of getting the digis into this site for us. It is appreciated so much. I for one could not find them all without your help.
    Thank you to all the wonderful people who draw the images and then so kindly let us use them for free. My budget would not allow me to buy half of the ones i like and use. I may not leave comments that often, because my eyes give out on me when looking at the computer, but it is so appreciated. Thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need help finding who had bookmarks to print off. I want to use them, but I can not find where I got them. They are in color. One is a Dr. Seuss saying on it. The other is a check list on it for reading each day of the week. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it. Thanks, Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. THaNKs-a-MiLLiON for this list!!! Love it! xo

    -pamela ;)
    FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

    ReplyDelete