Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/19/12

Freebies for July 19th

So sorry for last week non-posting but it was due to Gopi is getting married and she is taking off for a couple of weeks. Congrats and best wishes for her and her new husband. I have to get my hankie, as I always cry at weddings.

Steady On has blooming lovely and agree my flowers are wilting in this heat.
Trimsgym has a freebie for you today.
Melonheadz has a daily freebie
Cuddlebug cutie has a freebie for you today
Free Vintage Digital will have a freebie for you later
Anne's Card for you has a beautiful fushia and pansies planter if you can't keep them alive in this heat
Kadoodle Bug design has weekly pattern for today
Check out Tiffany Doodles for her weekly freebie here
Also, check out Little Scrap of Heaven to see if she has a freebie, Tricia has recently adopted a new baby, so she may have her hands full. Congrats Tricia.
Dearie Dolls Designs has a First Birthday for Baby boy . Love this one
Check with TLC for her daily freebie
*************************************************************
Lilac and Lavender has beautiful bouquets
The Graphic Fairy has a beautiful photo of French flower girls


Hopefully Ruth will check back later to see if there are more. Again, congrats Gopi!         Hugs Josie

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the hard work you ladies do. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for doing this for all of us. We forgive you for not posting everyday LOL gezzz I do think we will live. So congrats to Gopi, I cry at weddings too. I don't say thank you often enough to all of you wonderful women.
    Have a wonderful evening
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo thank you from me too ... great work as usual ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete