Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/27/12

Free Digital Stamps Friday July 27th, 2012

Hi everyone, this is Julie posting today.  Sorry this might come up a lttle late as I'm busy getting ready for my daughter's third birthday party tomorrow.

MelonHeadz - Small World
Bugaboo- Soccer Girl
Free vintage digital stamps - turtle
Whoopsie Daisy - Cute llittle girl
Ginger's House - Word Art
****more to come****
Scrapping Memories - monkey
Clearly vintage - cute ad
Anji's Antics - A cool vintage tea set
Far Far Hill - vintage trade cards kit

Ok if I missed any of you I'm sorry.  Feel free to leave a message below and I will try to ad you on later to the list.  :o)  Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Hi ladies,
    I have a free digi at Cuddlebug Cuties: http://cuddlebugcuties.blogspot.com/2012/07/mackayla-freebie-and-blog-candy.html

    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a girl sitting on a bench this week. She can be found here: http://www.foldedpaperprintedpixels.com/2012/07/friday-freebie.html

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone

    I have some more freebie digi ribbons on my site:-

    http://www.foxycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/more-ribbons.html

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I bet you will be busy. I hope she has a great time. Remember to put your feet up and relax for a few minutes when it's all done.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope she has a wonderful birthday, and hope you have a wonderful weekend and a great time with her also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you add me if you have time, Julie. I forgot to submit it yesterday.
    http://piece-ofheart.blogspot.ca/2012/07/the-friday-freebie-oh-my-goodness.html

    Thanks, hun. And happy birthday to your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I HAVE FREE DIGI SENTIMENTS ON MY BLOG http://craftycat957.blogspot.co.uk/

    hugs tracy xx

    ReplyDelete