Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/20/12

Free Digital Stamps - Friday July 20th

Hi it's Julie posting and it's my little girl's birthday today. My little Meggie Mac is now 3 years old!  She's SO excited.  I made cupcakes for her to take to preschool and coloring pictures with one of my free digis that I created.  It's going to be a fun day, but her actual party isn't until next Saturday, so the fun will continue for quite awhile.  :o)  Onto some free digis.

Bugaboo - cute shopper
Free Vintage Digital Stamps - Vintage Girl
Whoopsie Daisy - HERE
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter - Christmas In July
Ginger's House - Word Art
Scrapping Memories - Party Girl
Far Far Hill - HERE
A Piece Of Heart - HERE
Crafting With Jack - Photo frame
MelonHeadz - Cute monster

****************
broken box has one here
limited runs has one here

3 comments:

  1. Every Friday Limited Runs has a freebie and right now we have a little girl sittin down with sentiments
    http://limitedrunsstamps.blogspot.ca/
    thanks
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete